Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript (ms) is first submitted (for review purposes) as single PDF file including all tables and figures embedded in text. Upon Acceptance for Publishing the ms will be submitted in editable format such as OpenOffice, Microsoft Word (doc or docx), or RTF, and figures in high quality will be submitted as separate files.
- Where available, doi identifiers for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. At the first submission stage the ms is submitted as single PDF
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
original research papers
All papers published in this issue are Open Access under
the Creative Commons licensing (CC BY-NC-ND)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.